Navigating the sprawling campus of Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) can be daunting, especially if you’re planning to drive and park. Knowing your parking options is essential, whether dropping someone off, picking someone up, or leaving your vehicle for an extended period. This guide aims to clarify parking at Newark Airport, making your experience seamless.
Best parking at Newark airport
Newark Airport is one of the busiest airports in the United States, and parking can be expensive. But several great parking options are available, depending on your budget and needs.
Off-airport parking at Newark Airport typically costs between $6 and $15 per day, depending on the lot you choose and how long you park. This is significantly cheaper than on-airport parking, which can cost $40 per day.
Here are some of the most popular off-airport parking lots near Newark Airport, along with their current daily rates:
These lots offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport terminals.
Newark Airport offers a variety of on-airport parking options, including short-term, long-term, and valet parking.
Off-airport parking rates at Newark Airport vary depending on the provider and the length of your stay. However, you can expect to pay between $6 and $15 daily for long-term parking.
There are also several off-airport parking options available near Newark Airport. These options are often cheaper than on-airport parking but may require a shuttle ride to and from the airport. Some popular off-airport parking options include:
When choosing the best parking option for you, there are a few things to consider:
- Budget: On-airport parking is generally more expensive than off-airport parking.
- Convenience: On-airport parking is more convenient than off-airport parking, as you don’t have to worry about taking a shuttle to and from the airport.
- Length of stay: Long-term parking is the most economical option if you leave your car for an extended period.
- Amenities: Some parking lots offer additional amenities, such as covered parking, shuttle service, and car washing.
Parking Newark Airport short-term
Short-term parking at Newark Liberty International Airport costs $44 per day as of September 25, 2023. The daily rate is charged in 30-minute increments, with a maximum daily rate of $65.
Short-term parking is located in the following lots:
- Lot A: Near Terminal A
- Lot B: Near Terminal B
- Garage C: Near Terminal C
These lots are the closest to the terminal area and are ideal for quick pickups and drop-offs or for staying at the airport for a few hours.
If you plan on parking at Newark Airport for more than a few days, consider using a long-term parking option, such as the Economy Lot or the Daily Lot. These lots are located further from the terminal but offer lower daily rates.
You can also save money on parking at Newark Airport by booking your spot through a third-party parking reservation company, such as SpotHero or ParkWhiz. These companies often offer discounts on parking rates and can help you find the best deal for your needs.
Short-Term Parking: For Quick Stops
- What is it? Short-term parking caters to those who need to park their vehicles for just a few hours. It’s perfect for those quick drop-offs or pickups.
- Location: These parking lots or garages are conveniently located closer to airport terminals, making it quick and easy for you to get in and out.
- Pricing: Generally, short-term parking comes at a premium. You’ll be paying more per hour compared to other parking options, but for the convenience, many find it worth the cost.
cheapest long-term parking at Newark airport
Long-term parking at Newark Liberty International Airport is available in the following lots:
- Economy Lot (P6): This is the most affordable long-term parking option, with a daily rate of $21. The Economy Lot is about a 20-minute shuttle ride from the terminal area.
- Daily Lot (P4): This lot is closer to the terminal area than the Economy Lot and offers a daily rate of $38.
- Extended Daily Lot (P5): This lot is closer to the terminal area than the Economy Lot and offers a daily rate of $42.
All long-term parking lots at Newark Airport offer shuttle service to and from the terminal area. The shuttles run approximately every 10 minutes.
You can also pre-book your long-term parking spot online through the Newark Airport website. This can save you time and money, as you will be guaranteed an area and may also be eligible for a discount.
Here are some tips for saving money on long-term parking at Newark Airport:
- Book your spot in advance online.
- Use a third-party parking reservation company, such as SpotHero or ParkWhiz. These companies often offer discounts on parking rates.
- Consider parking at an off-airport lot. Off-airport lots are typically less expensive than on-airport lots, but they may require you to take a shuttle to and from the terminal area.
- If you are parking for more than 30 days, contact ABM to arrange a discounted rate.
Long-Term Parking: Extended Stays Made Easy
- What is it? If you’re heading out of town for a week-long vacation or even longer, the long-term parking facilities at EWR are your best bet.
- Location: These parking areas might be slightly farther from the terminals, but worry not! Efficient shuttle services often serve them, ensuring you reach your airport without a hitch.
- Pricing: Tailored for longer durations, the per-day cost in these lots is generally more affordable than short-term parking.
Newark Airport Terminal parking phone number
This is the general information number for the airport, but you can also use it to ask questions about terminal parking. You can also call this number if you need help with your parking, such as a lost ticket or a broken parking gate.
If you have a specific question about terminal parking, you can also try calling the following numbers:
Parking at Newark Airport Economy Lot
According to the Newark Airport website, the daily rate for Economy Parking P6 is $21.
Economy Parking P6 is at 112 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, USA. It has a 4.2-star rating on Google Maps.
Here are some reviews from Google Maps:
- Very affordable parking. The shuttle buses come frequently and are very convenient.
- Great parking option for long-term stays. The staff is friendly and helpful.
- The parking lot is well-maintained, and the shuttle buses are clean and comfortable.
Economy Parking: Friendly on Your Wallet
- What is it? A boon for budget travelers, economy parking is a cost-effective option for those willing to trade immediate proximity for savings.
- Location: Being the most budget-friendly, these parking spaces are farther from the terminals. However, regular shuttle services bridge the gap effectively.
- Pricing: Offering the lowest daily rates is an unbeatable option to save a penny.
Parking Newark Airport Hilton
The Hilton Newark Airport does not have a parking lot. However, there are several parking options available nearby.
Here are some of the closest parking options to the Hilton Newark Airport:
- Value Parking is at 139 McClellan St, Newark, NJ 07114, USA. It has a 4.3-star rating on Google Maps. The daily rate for parking is $21.
- Newark Airport Long Term Parking is located at 422 Frelinghuysen Ave, Newark, NJ 07114, USA. It has a 4.3-star rating on Google Maps. The daily rate for parking is $21.
- EWR Parking/Motel 6 EWR Airport Parking is located at 819 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201, USA. It has a 2.4-star rating on Google Maps. The daily rate for parking is $19.99.
- Corporate Airport Parking is located at 1062 Jefferson Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07201, USA. It has a 4-star rating on Google Maps. The daily rate for parking is $21.
Valet Parking Newark Airport
Valet parking at Newark Liberty International Airport costs $40 for the first 24 hours, followed by a fee of $20 for each additional 12-hour period. This price does not include taxes or airport access fees.
To use valet parking, drive up to the valet entrance and give your keys to the valet attendant. They will park your car for you and give you a ticket. When you are ready to leave, present your access to the valet attendant, and they will retrieve your vehicle for you.
Valet parking is a convenient option for travelers looking for the fastest and easiest way to park their car at the airport. However, it is also the most expensive parking option. If you are on a budget, consider using a different parking option, such as self-parking or off-airport parking.
Check out: Los Angeles International Airport Parking
Valet Parking: Luxury on the Go
- What is it? For those who cherish premium services, valet parking at EWR allows you to drop off your vehicle, and the staff takes care of the rest.
- Location: Specific drop-off points are designated for valet services, ensuring quick access to the terminals.
- Pricing: This is undeniably the priciest parking option, but the luxury and convenience often justify the cost for many travelers.
Special Parking Options
- Disabled Parking: Newark Airport takes accessibility seriously. Designated parking spots for travelers with disabilities are available in all official airport parking areas. These are strategically placed, often closer to shuttle stops or terminal entrances, ensuring easy access.
- Cell Phone Waiting Lot: A boon for those picking up passengers, this free waiting area allows drivers to wait without charges. However, remember that unattended vehicles are not permitted.
- Electric Vehicle Charging: Eco-conscious travelers rejoice! Specific parking areas at EWR come equipped with charging stations for electric vehicles.
Disabled Parking rates in Newark Airport
The disabled parking rate at Newark Airport is $4.25 for the first half hour, with a 24-hour maximum of $35. This rate is available in all parking lots, including short-term, daily, and long-term.
To receive the disabled parking rate, you must prominently display an official disabled license plate or permit issued by a municipality or state of residence. Violators will be towed.
To utilize the discount, you must request it when you leave the parking lot and pay. It would be best to have your handicapped parking plates or placards easily visible.
Here are some tips for parking at Newark Airport with a disability:
- Arrive early to ensure that you have a space available.
- Park in a designated disabled parking space.
- Display your disabled license plate or permit prominently.
- Request the disabled parking rate when you leave the parking lot and pay.
Parking Newark Airport Hotel
Several hotels near Newark Airport offer parking packages and self-parking at a daily rate. Here are a few options:
- Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
- Crowne Plaza Newark Airport
- Hilton Newark Airport
- Best Western Plus Newark Airport West
- Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
These hotels offer free airport shuttles to and from the terminals, making getting to and from your flight easy. Parking rates vary depending on the hotel but are typically lower than the airport charges.
In addition to these hotels, several off-site parking companies offer shuttles to and from Newark Airport. These companies typically have lower parking rates than the hotels but may be further away from the airport.
Here are a few off-site parking companies near Newark Airport:
When choosing a parking option, it is essential to consider the following factors:
- Price: How much are you willing to pay for parking?
- Convenience: How close is the parking lot to the airport? Does the hotel or parking company offer a free shuttle?
- Security: Is the parking lot secure? Is it well-lit and monitored by security cameras?
- Amenities: Does the hotel or parking company offer additional amenities like free Wi-Fi or baggage storage?
Once you have considered these factors, you can choose the parking option that best meets your needs.
Parking Newark Airport map
- Newark Airport Long-Term Parking. It has a 4.3-star rating on Google Maps.
- Daily Parking P4. It has a 4-star rating on Google Maps.
- The Parking Spot Haynes. It has a 4.7-star rating on Google Maps.
- Short-Term Parking B. It has a 4-star rating on Google Maps.
Parking Newark Airport terminal
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is one of the major transportation hubs in the New York metropolitan area. Serving millions of passengers annually, it’s no surprise that parking can be a crucial concern for travelers. Knowing your terminal-based parking options, whether you’re jetting off for a quick business trip or a lengthy vacation, is vital. This guide aims to provide an overview of parking choices based on the different terminals at Newark Airport.
Terminal A Parking
- Location: The parking facilities for Terminal A are conveniently positioned for easy access to the terminal’s entrances and check-in counters.
- Short-term parking lot, ideal for quick drop-offs or pickups.
- Long-term parking options for travelers heading out for extended periods.
- Designated disabled parking spots, ensuring accessibility for all passengers.
Terminal B Parking
- Location: Just a stone’s throw away from Terminal B’s main entrances, the parking areas here cater to domestic and international travelers.
- Proximity parking is suitable for those with limited time.
- Multiple levels provide ample space even during peak travel seasons.
- Clear signage helps you navigate and find your way effortlessly.
Terminal C Parking
- Location: Terminal C parking is tailored for the terminal’s passengers, ensuring swift transitions from your car to your flight.
- Valet parking services for those seeking a touch of luxury.
- Long-term parking options with frequent shuttle services to the terminal.
- Electric vehicle charging stations for eco-conscious travelers.
General Parking Tips for EWR
- Reservations: Consider reserving your parking spot in advance, especially during the holiday season. Online services allow you to secure a spot and often come with discounted rates.
- Pricing: While rates vary based on duration and location, always verify the current prices online or at the terminal.
- Signage: Attention to the clear signage that directs you to the appropriate parking areas. Following them ensures you park in the location most convenient for your specific terminal.
- Special Needs: If you have specific requirements, such as disabled parking or electric vehicle charging, look for designated spots within the terminal parking lots.
Newark Airport Terminal parking promo code
Traveling can be expensive, but savvy travelers know the art of finding deals and discounts to ease the strain on their wallets. One such opportunity to save comes from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) parking promo codes. If you’re looking to shave off some costs from your travel expenses, you’ve come to the right place.
Why Look for Promo Codes?
Promo codes can offer various discounts, from a fixed amount of your total cost to a percentage-based reduction, at a bustling hub like Newark Airport, where parking can become a significant expense, especially for long-term stays; every saved dollar counts.
Where to Find Promo Codes
- Official EWR Website: Always start by checking the official Newark Airport website. Occasionally, airports offer promotions to passengers who book parking directly through them.
- Subscription Newsletters: Sign up for newsletters from Newark Airport or affiliated parking services. These emails often include special offers and promotional codes.
- Third-party Parking Platforms: Websites and apps like SpotHero, ParkWhiz, and AirportParkingReservations sometimes offer exclusive promo codes for first-time users or during special promotions.
- Travel Forums & Blogs: Communities like FlyerTalk or travel-focused blogs often share tips and tricks for airport parking, which may include current promo codes.
How to Use Promo Codes
Once you have your promo code:
- Please navigate to the booking platform, whether the official airport parking site or a third-party platform.
- Select your parking dates and preferences.
- Before finalizing the payment, look for a promo or discount code box.
- Enter the promo code and see the magic happen! The discount should be applied, reducing your total cost.
Parking Newark Airport Groupon
Groupon often has deals on parking at Newark Airport, and you can save up to 50% or more. For example, you can often find discounts of $3-$5 per day for self-parking and $5-$10 for valet parking.
How to Find and Redeem Deals
- Search on Groupon: Navigate to the Groupon website or app and search for “Newark Airport parking.” A list of available deals should appear.
- Compare Offers: Review the list, compare the rates, durations, and services (like shuttle service), and check user reviews.
- Purchase: Once you find a deal that suits your needs, purchase directly through Groupon.
- Redeem: After purchasing, Groupon will provide instructions for redemption, usually in the form of a voucher or QR code that you present at the parking facility.
- Expiry Date: Groupon deals often come with an expiration date. Ensure that your travel dates align with the validity period of your purchased deal.
- Fine Print: Some deals might have specific conditions, like “first-time customers only” or “not valid on holidays.” It’s crucial to understand these details before purchasing.
- Availability: While a deal might be available, the parking lot could have limited spots. It’s advisable to contact the parking facility directly after purchasing a Groupon deal to confirm your reservation.
Overall, Groupon is a great way to save money on parking at Newark Airport. With some planning, you can easily find a deal to save you significant money.
Newark Airport parking ticket
Getting a parking ticket at Newark Airport can be a frustrating experience, but it’s essential to know that you have options. There are a few different ways to pay for your ticket, and you may also be able to contest it if you believe it was issued in error.
How to pay a Newark Airport parking ticket
There are three ways to pay a Newark Airport parking ticket:
- Online: You can pay for your ticket online at the Newark Parking Authority website. You must provide your license plate number, ticket number, and payment information.
- By mail: You can mail a check or money order to the Newark Parking Authority at the following address:
Newark Parking Authority 31 Green Street Newark, NJ 07102
Be sure to include your license plate number and ticket number on your payment.
How to contest a Newark Airport parking ticket
If you believe your Newark Airport parking ticket was issued incorrectly, you can contest it. You must file a dispute with the Newark Parking Authority to do this. You can file a dispute online, by mail, or in person.
To file a dispute online, visit the Newark Parking Authority website and click on the “Dispute a Ticket” link. You must provide your license plate number, ticket number, and the reason for your dispute.
To file a dispute by mail, send a letter to the Newark Parking Authority at the following address:
Newark Parking Authority 31 Green Street Newark, NJ 07102
Include your license plate number, ticket number, and the reason for your dispute in your letter.
To file a dispute in person, visit the Newark Municipal Court. The court is located at 31 Green Street, Newark, NJ 07102. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
To pay a Newark Airport parking ticket, visit the Newark Parking Authority website or call the Newark Parking Authority customer service line at (973) 733-6520. You can also pay your parking ticket in person at the City of Newark Municipal Court, 31 Green Street, Newark, NJ.